How It Works
You don't need to register. Just submit your trip and we'll send your password via SMS or email (check your junk mail!).
Find trips / register trips
- Submit your trip to find other people going your way. Enter your trip details on the Find Trips page.
- Optionally, you can add return and / or repeat trips (e.g. daily commute to work).
- Submit your trip.
- Enter the password we send to your mobile or email (check your junk mail).
- View results including campervan relocation offers.
- Click on 'Show mobile / Show email' under the person's name.
- Then choose one of the following options:
- add your Facebook profile OR...
- click 'create profile' then upload your profile image, add a description and 'Save'
- Contact details will now display under the person's name.
- Call, text or email the other person.
- Click on my trips (top right).
- If you're not logged in already, you need to log in using your mobile or email and the password we sent you.
- Click 'Delete' next to the trip you want to delete, then click 'Ok' to confirm.
- To delete all your trips, click the 'Delete all trips' button at the bottom, then click 'Ok' to confirm.
To delete your account including your reviews, trips and
relocation requests click
here, then click on the confirmation button
(you will need to log in)
Add a review
- You can only review people if you're logged in under your mobile number, or if you add your Facebook profile on your user profile.
- Go to the review page.
- If you're not logged in, you need to log in using the mobile number you used to register your trips.
- Enter the mobile number or email of the person you want to review.
- Select 1-5 stars, where 1 is a bad review and 5 a great review.
- Select the anonymous review option if you do not want your details displayed next to the review
- Explain your review and if you would recommend the other person.
- Submit your review.
- Go to the campervan relocation page.
- Click the 'Book now' button next to the relocation offer to book a campervan, then follow the prompts.
- If you have any questions, click on the 'Questions' link under the 'Book now' button.
- Click on the 'menu' button (top right)
- Select 'logout'
Post your question in the chat box at the bottom right (don't forget to leave your mobile or email). Alternatively contact us here